March 17, 2009

Max's weekly update on money making tips - www.pikagame.com

hey guys and gals
it's Max here the one who is cooler

well, this is my first update on websites i have found that i think you should check out, and for my first one i will choose www.pikagame.com

this incredibly addictive site is one of my favs, so basically on this site you get points for playing mini-games, commenting and rating those games, adding freinds already on the site and even for just logging on to the site (no joke) in fact you get more points for just logging in then actually playing a game!
then once you have enough points (which will take a while) you can trade thim in for cool prizes like ipods, games consoles and gift cards and even if you dont care about the prizes there is still thousands of games to play, and many freinds to make on the site.

one thing i do ask of you is to sign up through my refferal so you will already be my freind and we both get extra points, http://www.pikagame.com/
thanks for reading my update on money making tips, and come back later when ill give out another website thats worth you taking a gander
thanks again
Max

1 comment: